Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

36 Weeks!

Yay! Only four more weeks! I'm definitely ready to not feel so uncomfortable. I think I've gotten to the point that I'd like to be done with the pregnancy. Why isn't it that pregnancies take 8 months instead of 9? Or even shorter? But since it is 9, I really hope Sara stays in the last 4 weeks. Besides I'm really not ready for the birth, we have a lot of relaxation practice to do to be ready. Also, it almost doesn't seem real; I wonder if it won't till Sara is about a week old. And it will just hit me and I'll think... "Wow, this kid came from me and Ben. She's ours. She's the creature thats been kicking and moving inside me. Wo!" We'll see when reality actually hits though. :)
We are so excited to meet her face to face in a month!

4 comments:

McCracken said...

It is an amazing processes. My daughter is 19 months almost and I still can't get over that she is here. :) I am glad I am not the only one who feels that way! Good luck!! the next 4 weeks will fly by.

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for baby Sara to arrive! You'd think she was my grandchild!
I'm so sad I've been to sick to see you :( I'd feel horrible though if you got what I've had!
So excited!
You'll be amazing parents :)

Virginia said...

I'm excited to hear all about her arrival. It is such a wonderful experience. Keep smiling!!! Before you know it she will be here, you'll look back and wonder what you did with your time before the baby, and look ahead and can't imagine life without her.

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
(BBQ)Brick Barbecue Grill and Garden Ornaments