Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ahem...

Announcing our Up and Coming Addition
Due January 19, 2011


Curtis Benjamin Park
or
Janel Melanie Park

9 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

YAY!! Congrats! So excited for you guys! When do you find out? Hope you are feeling great! It is exhausting taking care of a little one while being pregnant. Let me know if I can do anything.

Greg and Alyssa said...

Yay! Saw this on facebook but didn't want to comment and get a million email notifications afterward. You guys are pretty much the raddest, two kids will be a snap. If you get two girls before I get one, though, I might have to stop talking to you. <3

Ally said...

Congratulations!
I do look forward to pictures in 9 months!!!
I love babies! oh no.. I'm going clucky again.. ar 21!? ahhh!

xo
http://veritableally.blogspot.com/

Theresa said...

Yay yay yay!

DeFreese said...

congratulations! and way to be for having a name picked already!

Cambria said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I don't know how you guys pick names beforehand, I'm sure we will still be deciding when #3 is born in November just like with the first two!

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited!!! It's a good thing I was doing a little blog surfing today! (I've dropped my Facebook...)
Congratulations!

Jen Holtkamp said...

i realize this is belated...but congrats!!! -jen

Lani said...

Congratulations! We're very excited for you guys!