So, I want to do better at just posting frequent pictures and videos with minimal commentary. I think that will be a much better way to make sure this blog is more consistent. The trouble is, we now have a month full of pictures and videos that deserve attention. So consider this a photo dump, and next time I'll do better at doing a few at a time as they happen.
This is Curtis on our new slide.
Sara was cheesy as always.
Sara has taken up a new hobby: gardening.
And then the sickness began...
We were eventually diagnosed with the flu. The entire family. For two weeks. It was horrible.
But then Grandma Park came out to visit, and all was well.
Before my MPhil graduation, one of the reasons Grandma came out, we toured the Kings College Chapel. Amazing. The next day Grandma and I went to their hymns service and had the privilege of hearing the choir sing Handel. It was spectacular, to say the least.
And then the graduation. The ceremony was wonderful, as it was all in Latin. Felt like I was transported several centuries into the past.
These first few pictures were taken in Kings College, after touring the chapel.
This was in Hughes Hall, my college.
And these were just outside of the Senate House, where graduation took place.




1 comment:
Your hood and robes make me think of some kind of bird. That's a compliment believe it or not.
Also, you guys are seriously the coolest--two week flu aside.
Post a Comment