Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Well, after a long time coming the day to decide is finally here. It's going to be interesting how it all turns out. Obama has been leading pretty big in the polls but just recently McCain has started to close the gap. (I suppose we should consider changing the countdown to "till the next potus is announced" because of that.) There are a lot of issues at stake around the country. It's an important election, but then every election is important. Each candidate has potential to do good in different areas and to go too far in others. As for the good I hope congress helps it to go through. As for leaning too far I hope congress makes the balance and fixes it.

Who ever gets the job I hope they do well and really try to make things better for everyone. They aren't going to be perfect but I beleive that they will do well.

No comments: