Okay this is really late, but better late than never right!
In April the Sun had started appearing more, so on one of these nicer days we went out for Sara's first playground experience. We went to the AWESOME playground at The Meadows (a park) near our flat. (I would have loved this playground as a kid. Lots of cool things and... It has a zip line!)
Here are some of our adventures:
Sara Swinging
Swinging with Daddy
Sliding with Mummy
Sliding with Daddy
Not long after the first playground experience Sara and I went to the park again for some more swinging and a new grass experience!
Love this picture of her swinging. She is so cute.
Sara's first time on grass!
On the way home we saw a beautiful full rainbow.



2 comments:
She is such a doll!! I love her!
She is such a doll. I loved the sirens in the background with ben. Congrats on the new baby. I hope it's a girl. We don't have enough girls!
Post a Comment