Here's another cache of pictures and videos from Christmas.

This is Sara getting read to slide down her new toy, wearing her new sweater. She was in heaven the entire afternoon.
And here's a video of her playing on the slide.
In my opinion, the best present Sara received this year was a wonderful hand-made stove that Catherine slaved over for weeks. I think she did a fantastic job.
Sara also received a ladybug suitcase, which she quickly classified as a "bus." (She loves riding on the bus out here.)
She had a wonderful Christmas, and was excited about all of her new toys.
Sara was so excited about her toys, in fact, that she ran straight into the table and received a pretty good shiner.
Here is her describing what happened.
And here is Sara this morning, after it swelled a bit more and gained some color overnight.
After present-opening and playing, we did more skyping. This is a picture of all of us skyping with my missionary brother, Jared. (Jared is on the left, my mom and dad in the middle, and spencer on the right.)

After everything was over and everyone else was in bed, I got to relax and watch some basketball--which was awesome.
I also attempted to organize the toy room...
...though I knew it wouldn't last.

No comments:
Post a Comment