Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What is that smell?

So I went over to put a movie (While you were Sleeping-good movie) in to watch and smelled this smell. I couldn't figure out was it was. Was there food somewhere rotting? Juice was spilled yesterday that I had cleaned up, but maybe I didn't get it all and it was molding? But it wasn't that. Maybe something died? Then I noticed Ben's feet up on the coffee table--could that be the source? So thinking this was probably the source, what do I do? Lean in close and take a big whiff. What was I thinking!? I then proceeded to die laughing because Ben never has smelly feet and it was most definitively his feet that smelled so bad. And they smelled worse up close. Why would I, thinking this might be the source, lean in close and take a big whiff? Lesson to take from this? Always waft. Always.

No comments: