
Ben is 24 today! And as our birthdays have gone this year we are not together for it. Ben is out in Voree, Wisconsin presenting a paper at the John Whitmer conference. I am no where near as eloquent with words as Ben is but I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday! Ben you are such a wonderful husband and so sweet to me. I love how kind and caring you are. You will always be my best friend. I love that we can talk about anything. Thanks Ben, for teaching me to be a better person. You are such a good example of how much better I can be. Thanks for being the one I love and the one that will be mine forever. I love you and hope that you've had a great Birthday with many more that hopefully we'll get to spend together next time. ;)
PS: Kudos to Mom and Dad, especially Mom, for raising such a great son!

3 comments:
Hey! Happy Birthday!!
Whoaaaa. I did not know the parks had a blog!
And I missed Benji's birthday!!!! Man! You would think that is a date I would remember after "the surprise party of doom". I just made that up. It wasn't really doom-ful at all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJI BOO!
Happy Birthday, Ben. You are getting old. Wow.
Post a Comment