Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Reminder...


It might be a bit small to read but if yo click on the cartoon it should pop up in a new window a bit bigger.

Serving for a while in Miami Beach on my mission, a highly concentrated place of Jews, I got to meet a couple Holocaust survivors with the number tattoo on their arms. They are brave people with courageous stories. I hope we never loose their story nor the lessons learned.

2 comments:

dusty said...

I am so happy to see this on your page - I have it posted in my classroom all the time, and so many kids just don't get it - even after we study the Holocaust! Keep it up!

Iddy Albatross said...

I hope the current and future generations always remember what follows from political and religious extremism. The holocaust is a very necessary, albeit a horrifying, reminder of the darkest side of mankind.