Howdy all!
I hope you like the blog. I had fun putting it together. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of the title. ;) Our hope is that everyone will be able to keep up on our lives. I'm flattered that Ben put me so far above him but, to be honest, I would have to say it's more the other way around. It's great being married to my best friend and equal.
For the Fourth of July, Ben and I got to go to a Bee's baseball game. (A minor league team.) The Bee's unfortunately lost to the Tucson Sidewinders. But none the less it was a fun game with a few home run hits as well as some deep into the outfield. We of course had the cheap seats which meant we had a lovely spot on the grass behind the fence in right field. It was nice not to be cramped in a seat and to be able to move around or lie down and watch the game. After the game we got to go out on the field to lie down and watch the fireworks. It was fun! They gave a nice show, nothing like Redding, CA fireworks, but nice. The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday and we definitely had a good one!
Ben and I have kept ourselves busy. Ben has been such a trooper working hard and going to school. He definitely filled the role of provider very well by working hard when I had gotten sick and couldn't work as much for a little bit. We have been lucky because these last two weeks, the Temple has been closed and we are on what we call "Shutdown," so I have gotten to ride the bus up to Salt Lake with Ben to go to work doing housekeeping at the temple. I've stayed busy also, quite a few nights when we get off the bus we hurry home and I go to work at JCPenny to sell jewelry. I'll be glad when we can get more sleep.
Thanks for checking out our blog. Y'all come back now ya hear! ;) (It fit with the howdy.)

2 comments:
What a nice blog! I especially like the title. That's what Parks do... recreation. Keep up the good work!
Ya I'm so excited you guys have a blog! :)
Post a Comment