Well, I suppose I should follow suit and write about myself for Ben's friends and family. I am 25 years old about to be 26 on July 28th. Hap-Hap-Happy Birthday! (A little Gus Gus from Cinderella.) I served a mission for The Church in the FL, Ft. Lauderdale Mission speaking Spanish. Which means I served mostly around the Miami area. It was fun! Prior to my mission I attended Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and obtained my pilots license. After the mission I was in Redding, CA (my home town) for a bit then felt very strongly I needed to go to Salt Lake to attend the Business College instead of another school I was planning to go to. So I did, and that happens to be where I met Ben. Funny how that worked out. ;) We both went to the same singles ward (Amazingly they actually do work!) and got to know each other there. I'll post our stories for everyone soon in a series of posts.
Currently we are living in Provo, UT because Ben is attending school at the "Y". I am working at JCPenny selling jewelry and also at the Salt Lake Temple doing housekeeping at night. There is so much history and so many neat things there that I haven't wanted to give the job up yet. I will be done with JCPenney next week and am on the job hunt. Yeah!
As for my likes, I love science and have loved learning history bits from Ben. I pretty much love to learn about anything. I am grateful for my wonderful husband and love to play games, discuss anything and everything, and just spend time with him. I like books but prefer to listen to them than read them. (It's nice to be able to do something while listening; besides, I'm a better audio learner.)
That's a short gist of me. You'll hopefully get to know me better and learn more as we continue posting.

No comments:
Post a Comment