Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog!

I am privileged to announce the biggest news of the week......Catherine and I decided to start a blog! We know, we know, it's a bit corny, but hey, you know you want to keep up with our lives! (The "you" mentioned is intentionally vague--we have no idea who on earth is going to read this.)

I should also mention that whenever I use the noun "we," it should be taken with a grain of salt. All of you who know Catherine and I are well aware that she is leagues above me and I am just aspiring to appear in the same class as her. Therefore, though I claim inspiration from my dear wife, I stand solely responsible for whatever I write. I'm sure Catherine will soon post her welcome remarks.

Also, keep in mind that I am often prone to sarcasm, hyperbole, and a bit of exaggeration.....consider yourself warned.

Seriously, we hope that this blog will succeed in keeping everyone else up to date in our life. We also hope it will help us occasionally sit down, contemplate, and realize how blessed we are in our life--both as a recognition of "Providence" in our lives as well as recognition of how wonderful our spouse is.

Enjoy!

No comments: