At the risk of being cliche and corny, I would like to express, on this my beautiful belle's birthday, my admiration, joy, love, compassion, ecstasy, and sense of wonderment at her ability to be so gracious, kind, loving, lovable, courteous, and exemplary to a meager husband such as I. Her talent to love me, aid me, be patient with me, commiserate with me, share joy with me, bring joy to me, and overall put up with me exceeds my ability of expression. She has taught me deeper meanings on how to love, be loved, and represent love in all its forms of goodness. She represents to me all that is best in humankind--a soul that yearns for meaningful communion with family, knowledge, and spirituality. She completes me in every way that my miniscule self falls short. How grateful I am that she has chosen to be the primary vessel of joy to me for time and all eternity.
She is the epitome of the celestial bliss I aspire for.
Catherine: Je t'aime.
4 comments:
You made me tear up. It was touching. I love you!
PS: That was one flowery way to say "She's great and I love her!" ;) but it's you and I love it.
Ben you have an amazing ability to express your feelings in words Lane and I can identify with so completely. We'll be celebrating our 23rd anniversary this year, it just gets better and better. It's a joy to know both of you! Lucky us!
Happy Birthday!!!
Oh, I'm so glad you two like the movie! And I'm a little offended at the "weirdo" comment, but I'll take what I can get. It's a comment right?!! :) And that is a sweet tribute to your wife, I think I need to meet her sometime!
Post a Comment