Sara, like all children, loves boxes. Recently she has loved to sit in them and I took a couple cute pictures to share.
Here she is sitting in a box that holds some of her toys. She loved this one for sitting in because it had a lid that covered the toys inside.It made it high enough to get in and out of. She rescued this box from recycle a few times when I put it there after doing some rearranging.
She rescued this one from recycle before I broke it down also. It was nice and tall for her to climb into. She loved for me to pull her around and spin her in it.
These are just a couple random pics of Sara playing with her bucket like a drum. Notice the stroller in the background with her doll? She loved pushing it around the flat. So cute. She also wanted to ride in it around the flat a bunch. Her favorite part was when I went towards the front door; she would stick her feet out to push off of it and I would make a noise when she did. We did this over and over again, a lot. Cute little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment