Location: Sara Park's Room
Suspect: Sara Mae Park
Witnesses: Catherine Park and a bear named BoBo
Victim: A dispensing package of Wipes
Ms. Park's Statement:
Sara and I had been playing "come and get me," where I chase her around and tickle her. She often runs into her room laughing and leans over onto the box of blankets to rest so that she is in a comfortable prime tickling position. I needed to rest a little so I directed us out into the living room to play for a bit. I went to do something in the kitchen and she decided to take BoBo, her bear, into her room to play. She was making really cute noises and was very happy in there. Then it went quiet for a little bit and I knew something was up. I went to investigate and found her with the changing mat on the floor and the wipes package we'd been using cleaned out with wipes all around Sara.
BoBo the Bear's Statement:
He refused to comment citing the close relationship he has with the suspect. (Possible Accomplice)
Suspect's Statement:
Incoherent cute babbling and noises.
Photographic Evidence:
Shortly after being caught.
Explaining her side of the story.
Oh the horror.
Suspect's Mug Shot:
BUSTED!!!

3 comments:
Sometimes you just have to leave the room and let out all your giggles before you provide discipline/clean-up. She is far more adorable than many such suspects :)
Wow, she was very thorough, what a great trait to have!
That was hilarious! I love the report! :D
Unfortunately, we have to take into account her family history and environment. Hopefully the judge will not allow into evidence pictures of her father doing the same thing on two different occasions, only with q-tips, and canned goods.
Post a Comment