It was nice to decorate for Halloween this year. We had just gotten married last year and were still unpacking and arranging things so I never got to decorate for Halloween. I had bought these plastic pumpkin decorations (pictured below) but didn't find time to decorate so I put them away for this year.


I made this fabric pumpkin decoration and Boo block set for a Relief Society activity.
No cost, yea buddy! Aren't they cute!
I was pretty proud of myself.


These decorations are stuffed plastic pumpkin bags and yellow plastic tape saying "BEWARE: ENTER IF YOU DARE"
Above is our front door and below is our back steps.
Cost: $2 And again, Yea Buddy!


No cost, yea buddy! Aren't they cute!
I was pretty proud of myself.


These decorations are stuffed plastic pumpkin bags and yellow plastic tape saying "BEWARE: ENTER IF YOU DARE"
Above is our front door and below is our back steps.
Cost: $2 And again, Yea Buddy!



No comments:
Post a Comment