...just a glimpse into what Catherine has to put up with:
Like the angel she is, she spent most of the day doing all our laundry. When folding the dry clothes, she noticed that I have quite the collection of socks that don't have a match.
That was about the only advantage of Ben getting married... My other boys let me buy their socks, and I bought them all the same - Spencer's with gray toes and Jared's without. Spencer's black socks with gold toes, Jared's without. Every three socks from either the white batch or the colors batch included a match. An occasional stray, was saved for when another stray appeared, or when one had to be tossed because of a hole.
2 comments:
hahahaha! In all my years of laundry-doing, I've never found an answer to that eternal question: Where do all the socks go??? You're not alone buddy.
That was about the only advantage of Ben getting married... My other boys let me buy their socks, and I bought them all the same - Spencer's with gray toes and Jared's without. Spencer's black socks with gold toes, Jared's without. Every three socks from either the white batch or the colors batch included a match. An occasional stray, was saved for when another stray appeared, or when one had to be tossed because of a hole.
How about it Ben? Make it easier on your wife!
Post a Comment