We are so blessed to have such wonderful Parents. We were not expecting anything for our anniversary and were surprised with a wonderful album of our wedding pictures and then flowers a few days later.
Catherine's parents sent us these beautiful roses.
Soooooooo... pretty!
Ben's mom made an awesome scrap book of our wedding pictures for our anniversary. We took pictures of some of the inside pages so you can see how great they are.
It is Fantastic!!!
THANK YOU!

2 comments:
Ben, your mom really does know how to be crafty. That was so thoughtful of her! Next time you talk to her you should tell her that I say hello! Oh and congratulations on one year! Don't you think that people are crazy when they say that the first year of marriage is terrible? We loved our first year and I bet you did too!
Hey! Your mom made on of these for Adam Little that I looked through as well. She is so talented! i cant even imagine how long this took hear. It is beautiful!
Post a Comment